Provide Safe and Effective Natural Relief of Menopause and PMS!
Provide Safe and Effective Natural Relief of Menstrual Irregularities, Premenstrual Syndrome, and Menopause Symptoms, Including Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Mood Swings, Irritability, Sleeplessness, Palpitations, and Other Symptoms That Can Occur During Menopause!
Protection against menopause symptoms, heart diseases, and osteoporosis
Feminine Gold, a special formula for women’s health, contains very important ingredients that
* have a tonic action (tone the blood), tone the female organs, and regulate menstrual function.
* may help promote a healthy reproductive system as a woman’s body changes.
* may reduce or activate estrogen activity. The ingredients in Feminine Gold can compete with estrogen for the same receptor sites thereby decreasing the health risks of excess estrogen. They can also increase estrogen activity. When the body’s natural levels of estrogen drop during menopause, the ingredients in Feminine Gold compensate by binding to the same receptor, thereby easing menopause symptoms.
* may affect dysmenorrhea and increase sexual activity.
* may enhance body metabolism and endocrine function and increase oxygen utilization in the liver.
* influences women’s health during menopause and before and during the reproductive years. A study suggests that the ingredients in Feminine Gold reduce the risk of fibroids and endometriosis.
* can be used extensively, especially after delivery of a child, as a post parturition tonic.
* produce endometrial stimulation by increasing blood flow to the pelvic area.
* help support bone strength with bone-building nutrients including calcium, magnesium, and sufficient levels of trace minerals, and help preserve bone substance and fight osteoporosis.
* reduce cardiovascular disease risk via several distinct mechanisms. The ingredients in Feminine Gold inhibit the growth of cells that form artery-clogging plaque. Blood clots that form in these arteries can lead to a heart attack.
* help protect against tumors because they act against cancer cells in a way similar to many common cancer-treating drugs.
* act as natural and potent antioxidants. The antioxidant activity can reduce the long-term risk of cancer by preventing free radical damage to DNA.
* help protect from developing cancer later in life.
* may help lower blood pressure.
Recommended Use or Purpose:
Used (traditionally) in Herbal Medicine as a/or to: help relieve the pain associated with menstration; help relieve premenstrual symptoms, and to relieve symptoms associated with menopause; help relieve muscle and joint pain associated with rheumatic conditions (such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and/or fibrositis), and of pain associated with neuralgia (such as sciatica); help ease nervous tension (calmative). Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to invigorate and harmonize/tonify the blood.