Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day.
Recommended Use or Purpose: (Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a) hepatoprotectant/liver protectant. (Used In Herbal Medicine to) help(s) to support liver function. Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia. Used In Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow (choleretic).
Packaging: 200 Capsules
Made in Canada
HEPA GOLD FORTE
The main substances in HEPA GOLD FORTE include:
Silymarin: With its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, it has shown to positively influence liver health and boost liver functions by stimulating cell regeneration and scavenging for free radicals.
Cynarin: a cancer-fighting phytochemical, promotes the liver’s bile production, which helps break down fatty foods. The polyphenol-type antioxidants are thought to help prevent numerous types of cancer such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, and leukemia. These antioxidants may help induce cell death (apoptosis) and slow the growth of cancer cells.
Substances in HEPA GOLD FORTE used as a natural treatment for liver problems including cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, and gallbladder disorders, among others.
Some of the benefits are as follows:
* protect the liver from toxins, including certain drugs, such as acetaminophen,which can cause liver damage in high doses.
* benefit for people whose liver is damaged by industrial toxins, such as toluene and xylene.
* help the liver repair itself by growing new cells with their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
* are often suggested as a treatment for alcoholic hepatitis and alcoholic cirrhosis including any other alcohol-related liver diseases.
* improve liver function and increase longevity in people with cirrhosis or chronic hepatitis.
* are widely used in the treatment of viral hepatitis (particularly hepatitis C).
* improve liver function.
* reduce the viral load of hepatitis C.
* are useful as an emergency antidote for poisoning by death cap mushroom (Amanita phalloides).
* have anti-cancer effects.
* stop cancer cells from dividing and reproducing.
* shorten the lifespan of cancer cells.
* reduce blood supply to tumors.
* help reduce the risk of skin cancer.
* act synergistically with chemotherapy.
* lower cholesterol levels for people with hypercholesterolemia.
* improve diabetes. Studies have shown a decrease in blood sugar lebels and an improvement insulin resistance in people with type 2 diabetes.
* lower LDL “bad” cholesterol levels.
* help decrease the chance of developing heart disease.
RECOMMENDED USE OR PURPOSE:
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/liver protectant, to support liver
function, help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia, help increase bile flow (choleretic),
relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative), provide antioxidants for the maintenance of good
health, aid digestion, help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative), increase bile excretion
by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue). Used as
an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain, a diuretic, to induce sweating (diaphoretic), to
help alleviate the pain associated with rheumatism, and as an alternative to help remove
accumulated waste products via the kidneys, skin, and mucus membranes. Provides
antioxidants. Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to eliminate blood stasis,
promote the flow of qi and relieve pain of menstruation due to blood stasis. Traditionally
used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation, and assist healing of minor wounds
such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or
breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Consult a health care
practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or
excess stomach acid or if you have diabetes.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Do not
use if you have a bile duct obstruction. Do not use if you are pregnant.
KNOWN ADVERSE REACTIONS
Hypersensitivity such as allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur to acai or plants of the Arecaeae family. In
such a case, discontinue use.