Recommended dose: 1-2 capsules daily with or without meals as a concentrated whole food supplement.
Packaging: 200 capsules
Made in Canada
Health, Strength, and Stamina!
Albumins are widely distributed in plant and animal tissues. Albumins normally constitute about 55% of plasma proteins. Albumins play very important roles in the body as follows:
– The colloid osmotic pressure (COP): This function of albumins could be applied to various clinical situations including patients with end-stage liver disease, septic shock, cirrhosis, advanced decompensated stage, arterial hypovolemia, and so on.
– Binding and transporting of various molecules: Albumins bind and transport a large number of metabolites, such as fatty acids, ions, thyroxine, bilirubin, and amino acids. Albumins also bind covalently and irreversibly with d-glucose and d-galactose.
– Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions: As scavengers of oxidants (oxygen free radicals), Albumins limit the production of reactive oxidative species, exerting significant antioxidant activity. They are also involved in the scavenging of various pathogens.
– Endothelial stabilization: Albumins reduce injury to the endothelium caused by reactive oxygen and nitrogen species since they stabilize the endothelium and help maintain capillary permeability.
Hypoalbuminemia (a deficiency of Albumin) is more often seen in elderly people, and shows signs as follows:
– Swelling all over the body or in one part of the body (such as your legs).
– Muscle weakness, fatigue, or cramps.
– A poor appetite.
– The abdomen swollen with fluid (in case of liver problems).
– Rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases.
The Causes of Hypoalbuminemia may include:
– Poor nutritional state, losing protein, usually during a period of illness.
– Increased excretion (or loss) of albumin from the body in case of kidney dysfunction. They may be leaking albumin in the urine.
– Liver disease, such as hepatitis or cancer in the liver, may interfere with albumin synthesis (albumin is synthesized in the liver).
– Certain heart conditions such as congestive heart failure or pericarditis.
– Problems with the stomach including inflammatory bowel diseases, or lymphoma.
– Other forms of cancer or conditions such as sarcoma or amyloidosis.
– Side effects from medications.
– Infections such as tuberculosis.
– Metabolic acidosis.
– Peritoneal dialysis, protein loss across the peritoneal membrane.
Albumin Gold consists of the highest quality Royal Jelly from the Rocky Mountains, as well as Albumin Complex, the perfect balance of the amino acids used for growth, maintenance and repair of our body systems.
The following are some of the aspects of amino acids in Albumin Gold:
Arginine is usually considered essential to the diet of children for the maintenance of normal rates of growth.
Asparagine is important in the metabolism of toxic ammonia in the body.
Cysteine’s importance is related to the presence of a sulfur-containing thiol group which participates in the catalytic reactions of certain enzymes. The thiol group of one cysteine residue is capable of combining with the thiol group of another to form a disulfide bridge,
either linking two peptide chains together, as in the case of insulin. It is of great importance in the proper configuration of both structural proteins and enzymes.
Glutamic acid can serve as both an acceptor and a donor of ammonia. Once glutamic acid has coupled with ammonia, it is called glutamine and can safely transport ammonia to the liver, where the ammonia is eventually converted to urea for excretion by the kidneys.
Glycine, in the free state participates in several important reactions, including the biosynthesis of heme, an important constituent of hemoglobin, and the biosyntheses of serine, purines (constituents of genetic material), and glutathione.
Histidine is an important source of carbon atoms in the synthesis of purines. The imidazole group on the side chain of histidine can act as both an acid and a base. It participates in the catalytic functions of chymotrypsin, as well as those of a number of enzymes dealing with the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and nucleic acids. It is an essential amino acid for infants.
Isoleucine and leucine are essential amino acids contributing to the structure of protein.
Lysine, as an essential amino acid, supports growth in children and general well-being in adults. Its side chain has also been implicated in the binding of several coenzymes (pyridoxal phosphate, lipoic acid, and biotin) to enzymes. It also plays an important role in the functioning of histones.
Methionine, as an essential amino acid, is an important source of dietary sulfur. Methionine reacts with adenosine triphosphate to form S-adenosyl methionine, a potent donor of methyl groups which is the principal methyl donor in the body and contributes to the synthesis of many important substances, including epinephrine and choline.
Phenylalanine, an essential amino acid, contributes to the structure of proteins.
Proline is significant because its peculiar structure leads to sharp bends. Proline and its derivate hydroxyproline, make up some 21% of the amino-acid residues found in collagen.
Serine participates in the biosynthesis of purines and pyrimidines, cysteine, and a large number of other metabolites. It is in the active sites of chymotrypsin, trypsin, and many other enzymes.
Threonine and Tryptophan are of several essential amino acids, and Nicotinic acid (niacin) can be made from tryptophan. Deficiency of tryptophan enhances the progress of pellagra.
Tyrosine is a precursor of the adrenal hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine as well as of the thyroid hormones, including thyroxine, melanin, the skin and hair pigment, is also derived from it.
Valine,an essential amino acid, contributes to the structure of proteins.
Recommended Use or Purpose:
Source of/Provides antioxidants.
IMPORTANT: if you buy a Qualitylab product through any other channel than authorized dealers, you are advised we do not guarantee the quality of the products and will not be held responsibity. PLEASE PURCHASE ONLY FROM AUTHORIZED DEALERS as purchasing online from unknown parties offering counterfeit products can lead to damage to your health from unsafe or harmful counterfeits.
BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
Because Qualitylab products are so high-quality and effective, many counterfeiters are trying to market their products. These fake, counterfeit products do not represent Qualitylab’s high standard of quality. We are in no way affiliated with these products and cannot guarantee your safety if you choose to purchase and use any counterfeit products not obtained from an authorized Qualitylab dealers. Qualitylab does aggressively pursue counterfeit products and pursues legal action against unscrupulous counterfeiters to prevent these products from making it to the market, but it is not always possible to stop them all.
If you choose to purchase and use a look-alike product on the web with a price far below Qualitylab Dealer’s price, it is a clear indication you need to take care regarding safety as it may be a counterfeit product. For this reason, we recommend that all customers only purchase genuine Qualitylab product from an authorized dealer. We do stand behind the products we make.
FAQ’s ABOUT POTENTIALLY COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
Q: Is there a reason why this product is drastically cheaper than Qualitylab Dealer’s price?
A: Yes. Genuine Qualitylab products are manufactured with very high quality materials and in a Good Manufacturing Practices and facility, and it would not be possible to make products of a similar quality and sell them as cheaply as what’s commonly seen from counterfeit sources. Counterfeit products may contain potentially harmful ingredients.
Q: How can I tell if a product is possibly counterfeit?
A: If you examine the counterfeit products carefully, you can determine that a product is a fake because it cannot be exactly the same as the genuine Qualitylab product. However, counterfeiters are getting better at copying product and this may not be effective in some cases. When in doubt you can contact at email@example.com, and we’ll help. Also, by purchasing only from Authorized QualityLab Dealers, you can be assured that the product you’re purchasing is genuine.
Q: Will someone stand behind the sale if I have a problem with a product and it turns out to be counterfeit?
A: Qualitylab pharmaceuticals Inc. stands behind genuine Qualitylab products purchased through authorized Qualitylab dealers. If you are uncertain of the authenticity of a seller, please contact Qualitylab pharmaceuticals Inc. to confirm. In the case of an unauthorized or counterfeit seller, Qualitylab pharmaceuticals Inc. cannot support these products, and therefore customers purchasing products from these questionable sources will have to go directly to that seller for warranty or other service.
Qualitylab pharmaceuticals Inc. aggressively pursues and closes down counterfeit sellers and websites, and will continue to do so to protect our reputation and to help prevent these low-quality products from reaching our valuable customers like you. If you locate a seller that looks suspicious, please inform us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following photo shows some of many counterfeit products: